About Me

My photo
norashikin aly . nothing to observ about me . im the simplest girl . me is mohd ali + zainab daughter . thnkyouu . ((; have a nice dayy .

Saturday 23 March 2013

its our day ! #FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE :)


Our date :)

I know love comes and goes, but maybe, just maybe this love will stay. Being in love means being yourself. So when you find someone who accepts and appreciates you for who and what you are, never let them go. The thing why I smile because I see your name pop up on my phone. Everyday wake up with your love. I wish time could just stop when I'm in your arms because it's the best feeling ever. I still remember the feeling i felt when we first started talking. You make me smile for no reason, you make me laugh at unfunny things, but most of all, you make my day dear. I just give up to fall in love again but since we met you always trying to make my life still want to move on and forget the past. I fell in love with you, I dont know how, I dont know why, I just did it. You have no idea how much my life has changed since i met you. I dont want our relationship to just stay the same, I want it to stronger day by day. You complete me dearest HAZMI :)
 
HAPPY 3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY MR TEETH <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment